Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I've Fallen and I Can't Get Up!

Someone help me I've fallen and I can't get up!
I fell on my ass and fallen into this fat trap
Held captive by McDonalds and Burger King
Being tortured in ex-tasty by Candy and Chip
Drowning in a sea of sugary liquid
Someone help me I've fallen and I can't get up!
I try to get up but they have me emotionally
bounded
Drawn in by the appeal of fast cuisine and addicted
to the taste on my tongue
Help me
I escape before but this time seems different
Why is it so hard?
Is it because I'm Lazy?
Is it because I'm tired of trying?
Is it because I work both nights and days?
Is it because I'm depressed?
I've fallen and broken my motivation
I've fallen and lost my will to succeed
Somebody help me, anybody

Ebonydivine g



3 comments:

Jen said...

This piece is good Eb, I do feel your struggle through your words. Stock your fridge with only healthy food and drink lots of water & fresh juices when craving unhealthy food. It's harder than it sounds I know. Follow weight-loss blogs for encouragement too! I hope I helped in some way. Keep your head up!

Ebonydivine said...

Thank you sis

Ranjan said...

Hi Ebony,
I have sent you a message on YouTube.
Please check :)

Post a Comment